HSBC’s private equity investment philosophy
Key strengths in private equity investing
Investment Outlook Q2 2021: Great Expectations – Markets Ahead of Reality? Watch the video: Investment Outlook Q2 2021: Great Expectations – Markets Ahead of Reality?
A short overview on where these above market assumptions are right and where they go a bit too far. We’ll tell you why the volatility is an opportunity to add to structural themes in Asia, technology and the sustainability revolution.
Since we began working with the private equity industry decades ago, we’ve been honing our ability to find the best private equity managers.
- Alternative investments may not be suitable for all clients
- The value of investments can fall. It is important to note that the capital value of, and income from, any investment may go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount invested
- Limited marketability and transferability
- Illiquidity (lockups of 12 or more years)
- Complex tax considerations
- Lack of regulatory oversight and protection
- Delayed or limited valuation information
- Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance